Rev. A Trevor Sutton joins the Thought Leader Podcast to discuss artificial intelligence (AI): What are the uses for AI in the church and what are the possible pitfalls that can come from using it.
Rev. A. Trevor Sutton is the Pastor at St Luke Lutheran Church in Haslett and Lansing.
Find out more about St. Luke at https://knowingjesus.org
Find out more about Rev. Sutton https://atrevorsutton.com
Rev. Sutton has written 5 Books
- Clearly Christian: Following Jesus in this Age of Confusion
- Why Should I Trust the Bible? – Concordia Publishing House
- Being Lutheran – Concordia Publishing House
- Authentic Christianity: How Lutheran Theology Speaks to a Post-Modern World
- Redeeming Technology: A Christian Approach to Healthy Digital Habits
He recently wrote an article on Artificial Intelligence for Christianity Today: https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2023/june-web-only/ai-artificial-intelligence-risk-threat-warn-church-pastor.html