The WAL – Michigan Team supports and advises worship ministry work across the entire spectrum of style and experience, especially regarding contemporary topics including, but not limited to:
- 1 – Worship planning (music, forms, liturgies)
- 2 – Audio-Visual technology (sound, mixing, projections, lighting)
- 3 – Expanding music repertoire
- 4 – Building a culture of worship in a congregation
- 5 – Recruitment of musicians
- 6 – Licensing information
- 7 – Networking with other worship arts leaders
- 8 – Worship Arts Leadership training programs
All You Really Need to Know about Copyright – Resource videos and Fact Sheets from CCLI
WAL – Michigan Team Leaders
Keith has been the Director of Music and Performing Arts at Shepherd of the Lakes (Brighton) since June of 1999. Prior to that he was the choir director and music assistant at St. Luke, Ann Arbor. He received music degrees from Indiana University and the University of Michigan. He has played clarinet in the Flint Symphony for over 30 years, and enjoys classical music, plays, and musicals.
Dave served as Choral and Instrumental Music Director at Valley Lutheran High School (Saginaw). He established MMME (Music, Ministry & Mission Education), serving the Church as a guest worship leader, conference presenter, songwriter, clinician, and facilitator for a wide variety of worship arts resources. He holds degrees from Concordia University Ann Arbor, Eastern Michigan, and Central Michigan Universities.
Heidi has served as worship leader and music director in Lutheran churches both internationally and throughout the United States for over 25 years. She has a sincere love for all worship idioms, and promotes a high standard for excellence in the ministries she leads.