When & Where
May 12 @ 9:00 am - May 13 @ 12:00 pmBavarian Inn Lodge
1 Covered Bridge Lane
Frankenmuth, MI, 48734
Registration is closed due to Cancellation of this Event.
Deadline to register is April 8, 2020.
Pastors, Vicars, Deacons & Wives: $100/person
Emeriti & Wives: $0/person
Deadline to register is April 8, 2020 after which prices go up to $150/person for ALL attendees.
- Hotel Registration is separate. See below for details.
- District makes Emeriti lodging reservations through April 8, after which Emeriti will be responsible for their own housing reservation.
- Registration for Pastors, Deacons, Vicars, and Emeriti includes a copy of the book The Unholy Trinity: Martin Luther Against the Idol of Me, Myself and I by Michael Lockwood which you will receive at the conference.
- Optional Session on Wednesday Afternoon provided by the CAN Council. Cost: $15 (includes a boxed lunch). Registration Required.
As part of their prevention programming, the CAN Council offers a free, two-hour training called Darkness to Light. The training raises awareness of the prevalence of child sexual abuse, but also offers expert advice and practical guidance for protecting children. Participants will learn evidence-informed prevention solutions, acquire new skills, and understand their individual commitment to their community.
In support of Michigan District Great Compassion Ministry, the South & East Pastors’ Conference will gather donations for the CAN Council Great Lakes Bay Region. There will be a box at registration to place items. Please consider bringing an item from the wish list to benefit area children and families in need.
Bavarian Inn Lodge
One Covered Bridge Lane
Frankenmuth, MI 48734
Room Rate $95 per night
Call 1.855.652.7200 mention group code 12M2HK
10995 Canada Rd
Birch Run, MI 48415
CEUs are Available:
Complete this form, print, sign and return to CSL.
Goals & Objectives
The South & East Pastors’ Conference is conducted for the spiritual and professional growth of pastors and vicars.
- The conference shall provide an opportunity for pastors to meet and encourage one another on a regular basis.
- The conference shall provide a subject that offers further growth in Christian doctrine and practice, in professional development and in the work of the District and Synod, or in any other professional matters that are brought forward.
- The conference will cultivate positive relationships: to be mutually helpful in every way possible and to encourage, instruct, and admonish one another in a spirit of sincerity and Christian love.
- The conference will continue to reach all of the pastors, vicars, and emeriti with an annual opportunity to join together to prayerfully support one another and the Synod. It may adopt and submit overtures to the Convention of the Michigan District.