The Katie—a Michigan District conference for the wives and widows of pastors, deacons, and vicars—seeks to uplift the women God has chosen to be His hands and heart to the men He has called into the ministry. While these women carry a unique set of burdens, they also enjoy some amazing and abundant blessings. The Katie is a celebration of those blessings and a support for those burdens.
When & Where
April 17, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - April 19, 2020 @ 12:00 pmDoubletree by Hilton Bay City – Riverfront
One Wenonah Park Place
Bay City, MI, 48708
“The Katie” Goals and Objectives
- Provide a safe, comfortable time of refreshment and encouragement that encompasses laughter and enjoyment with one another.
- Foster spiritual growth through intentional Bible study and relevant speakers.
- Provide a rich atmosphere for relationship development and support using relational strategies, games, and opportunities for interaction.
- Identify the tensions and challenges that are unique to the role of a pastor’s wife by providing opportunities for conversation and individual support.
- Increase attendance each year.