Michigan District, LCMS Bylaws
The District Bylaws include information about conventions, regions and regional assemblies, qualifications for officers and board members, as well as elections. Download District Bylaws
Workbook I | Workbook II | Proceedings
- Workbook – Part I – Now Available (pdf file) 4/5/22
- Workbook – Part II – Now Available (pdf file) (updated – 6/16/22 – newly revised agenda begins on page 317 | Corrected Biography of Rev. Erik K. Cloeter on page 323)
- Proceedings will be available, Fall 2022.
- Nominees for District President
- Nominees for Vice President
- Nominees for Secretary
- Nominees for Board of Directors
- Nominees for CEF Board of Trustees
- Nominees for Nominating Committee – 2025 Michigan District Convention
Past District Conventions (Proceedings and Workbooks)
Circuit Visitor Nominations
Circuit forums must take place by January 31, 2022 to nominate for the position of circuit visitor.
Deadline for nominations is now February 26, 2022.
- Call for Nominations Letter from Rev. Darryl Andrzejewski
- Call for Nominations Letter from Rev. Robert Appold
- Metro East Nomination Forms
- Metro West Nomination Forms
- North & East Nomination Forms
- West Nomination Forms
- Position Descriptions | Secretary, BOD, Nominating Committee | CEF
- Michigan District Pastors List (pastors available for nomination – as of August, 2021)
- Nomination Response Form – Fillable PDF (please complete, print, and either mail or email)
Deadline for overtures is now February 26, 2022.